This product contains Montessori-inspired cards for over 12 vocabulary words relating to Ancient Egypt such as pyramid, pharaoh, and sarcophagus. It also includes instructions for how to use these cards and supplemental worksheets.
Note that a simplified version of this printable (without the “How to Use” section or assessment worksheets) can be obtained for free on my blog here. Please sign up for my newsletter to stay up-to-date with my work and receive exclusive subscriber freebies.
Subject: Ancient History
Ages: K through 12
Resource Type: Montessori, Hands-on Activity, Worksheets, Games
Size: 13 MB, 40 pages
Click Here for Preview
Help kids learn 12 vocabulary words related to Ancient Egypt in a fun, hands-on way. This product features Montessori-inspired, multi-part cards that can be used for independent study or to play a variety of interactive games.
The packet includes:
- control cards featuring the vocabulary word along with a picture and description
- split cards featuring the picture on one half and the term and definition on the other
- split cards featuring the term on one half and the definition on the other
- directions for a single-player matching game
- instructions for multi-player memory game, 9 card matching game, board game, and trivia-style game
- bonus matching assessment worksheets for matching picture to term and term to definition
Note that both color and b/w versions are included for the matching cards and assessment worksheets.
Included ancient Egypt vocabulary words:
- Nile River
- canopic jars
- Eye of Horus
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Ancient Egypt Matching Cards and Games Bundle
Ancient Egyptian Historical Figures Matching Cards and Games
Ancient Egyptian Monument Matching Cards and Games
Ancient Egyptian Mythology Matching Cards and Games