This product contains Montessori-inspired cards for over 24 vocabulary words relating to the solar system such as asteroid, terrestrial planets, and Pluto. It also includes instructions for how to use these cards and supplemental worksheets.
Note that a simplified version of this printable (without the “How to Use” section or assessment worksheets) can be obtained for free on my blog here. Please sign up for my newsletter to stay up-to-date with my work and receive exclusive subscriber freebies.
Ages: K through 12
Resource Type: Montessori, Hands-on Activity, Worksheets, Games
Size: 19 MB, 65 pages
Click Here for Preview
Help kids learn 24 vocabulary words related to our solar system in a fun, hands-on way. This product features Montessori-inspired, multi-part cards that can be used for independent study or to play a variety of interactive games.
The packet includes:
- control cards featuring the vocabulary word along with a picture and description
- split cards featuring the picture on one half and the term and definition on the other
- split cards featuring the term on one half and the definition on the other
- directions for a single-player matching game
- instructions for multi-player memory game, 9 card matching game, board game, and trivia-style game
- bonus matching assessment worksheets for matching picture to term and term to definition
Note that both color and b/w versions are included for the matching cards and assessment worksheets.
Included ancient Egypt vocabulary words:
- The Solar System
- The Sun
- Terrestrial Planets
- Giant Planets
- Dwarf Planets
- Asteroid Belt
- Kuiper Belt
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.